Thursday, January 11, 2007

Melissa

Even though we have met
once or twice in the past.
I know that a lasting impression
of me would never last.
I know that you don't know me.
You don't know my name.
You are a well know star
a woman with rock and roll fame.
The stories in your songs
tell me that you know just where
I've been.
The power and the tenderness
in your music
never end.
You enter the stage
the leader of your band.
With your performance on stage
you take command.
I know the lyrics in your songs
come from deep inside of you
and in each and every song
you always speak true.
Your music touches my heart
and moves my very soul.
Watching you perform on stage
is somthing to behold.
You sing about passion, love
and sweet desire.
The lyrics in your songs
really do inspire.
You will never know
just what you mean to me.
You will never know
unfortunatly.

No comments: