Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Loving Daughter

I never ever want to hurt you.
So for my harsh words
I do apologise.
The anger just consumed me.
To be at peace
the anger
I had to exorcise.
You are my only daughter
who I love more than I can say.
To know your own self worth
for this I will pray.
You are an amazing woman.
Deserving of love, peace,
and happiness.
All that you need
is there inside you.
The power you do possess.
I know that you must
do things
in your own way
and in your own time.
It may even seem that you
have been given
a mountain to climb.
I want you to know
I understand the sadness,
hurt and anger that you feel.
If you search deep inside you
there is strength
that will help you heal.
You are taking new steps
that will create new energy.
These new steps on this path
will help your soul
to be free.
I know that bad things happen.
Lessons we must learn.
Please know that I am always
near
with love and concern.
You are in control
of your own destiny.
Open up your mind
and allow yourself to see.
See the dream waiting
for you to create.
Your life laying before you
is a clean slate.
Have faith in your insight.
Your inner feelings
hold what is truth.
You will know the pathway to take
so the best
will happen for you.
No matter what happens
my love for you
will always be.
Your life is yours to live.
I just want you to be happy.

In love, peace and happiness;
mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you mom. I just want to be happy too. I may not always follow your advise, even though it does seem that "mothers know best". Guess I have to learn on my own, sometimes.