Friday, March 20, 2009

The Power of the Word

Feeling lost
not connected
Just barely here
Waiting for my soul
to be resurrected
Waiting for the time
I'll feel complete
Wanting my heart
soul and mind
to meet
Feeling washed out
old and faded
My heart is sad
heavy and weighted
Feeling as though
a part of me disappeared
Feeling this way seems
foreign and weird
Words are powerful
they can add or take away
They can make you feel loved
or
they can make you feel betrayed
Maybe the insecurities
do not lay with me
I need insight
I need to see
My soul still hurts
I still feel the pain
I must see the light
and my happiness regain
I must take hold of my senses
and not hesitate
A happier dream
I will create
Using my words badly
there is no justification
So with my word
I pledge to have
better communication

No comments: