Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rambling Thoughts

No poems just rambling thoughts;


LIKE;

Sometimes when I think I have something, I realize I don't.
Was it perfectly pretending or make-believe?
I THINK NOT

Did I love, completely and passionately?
I DID

Was I always right in my thinking and my actions?
DEFINITELY NOT

Were there lessons to learn from the hurt?
MOST CERTAINLY

Only by learning and seeing my part can I grow.
Only by taking responsibility for my actions, can the door to happiness open.
Only by having the WILLINGNESS, to have my character defects removed, may I have a purer and truer relationship with those in my life and
and with my Creator.

Just thinking, and now just saying.

2 comments:

dancohen@nucleus.com said...

Hi Vickie,
I'm fine, how are you?
Wish you were here.
It's good to see you smiling, hope you have lots of reasons for more.

Bye for now,
- Daniel Cohen

Daniel Cohen said...

I'm still fine, and I still hope you're fine too!
I hike in the mountains frequently, and now I'm studying art. Really! Watercolor.
Actual lessons, and working on a portfolio.
Although the local artist community is pretty confusing for a conservative guy like me.
Melissa visited Canada not long ago, and I missed her. And then Bonnie Raitt came, too. Yikes.

Bye for now,
- Daniel Cohen