Monday, May 4, 2009

My Woman

I was drawn to your sensuality
then turned on by your sexuality.
It's your kiss
your love
your touch
that I need in my reality.
You look into my eyes.
You saw all the way into
my soul.
With your kiss
your love
your touch
you have taken complete
control.
My soul aches
and my passion burns.
For you kiss
your Love
your touch
my body and soul yearn.
When I slide up close
next to your hips
and thighs
it's you kiss
your love
your touch
that makes my passion
rise.
Your hands know just where to go.
You know just what to do.
Your kiss
your love
your touch
moved me through
and through.
You know my sighs.
you understand my guttural moans.
Because of your kiss
your love
your touch
my heart you will always own.
The merging of our soul
when our bodies collide
it's your kiss
your love
your touch
that keeps me satisfied.
My love and my desire
you have ignited into
a raging fire.
From your kiss
your love
your touch
I shall never tire.

No comments: