Thursday, May 7, 2009

Time to Reflect

As another birthday draws near
I look to my Creator and reflect
on the past year.
I seek to learn more
about my own spirituality.
Knowledge and wisdom helps
me to understand my own
mortality.
I ask my Creator to help me see
all the wonder and beauty
that has been given to me.
Eric and Rachel are my
angels from above.
My Creator blessed me
with two wonderful children
to love.
My partner, best friend
and the love of my life.
My Creator sent me Peggy
to teach me about true love
and to to share my life.
Seeing the beauty and splendor
of this great earth
teaches me about my own
special worth.
To know why I was made
and the reason I was put here
brings me closer to my Creator
I can feel the spirit near.
Wisdom, peace, and love
are the key to living
my life.
Living it freely living it
with out strife.

No comments: