Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wanting Aching Craving

I couldn't wait to see you.
To kiss and hold you tight.
I want us to make love
that would last into the night.
The thought of us making love
is haunting my mind.
The way that you look
when I touch you
sends chills up and down
my spine.
I can taste the
sweetness of desire
that lingers in my soul.
The thoughts of your naked body
brings feelings I can't control.
I want to feel the heat of our bodies
as we move united as one.
The image of us together
plays over and over
in my mind
like an old television re-run.
I know your body.
A picture that's burnt into my brain.
The satisfaction from your touch
I have not yet been able to obtain.
You give me a pleasure
that comes from a love that is true.
A pleasure that before you
I swear I never knew.
This compelling need to
make love to you
grows stronger as each day goes by.
The thoughts and feelings consume me
to this I can testify.
This woman needs the
sweet release from these feelings
building deep inside.
A release that you and you alone
can only provide.

No comments: